To view the status of completed or in-progress workflows you will access the Workflow Report. Here you can view where the workflow is in the process, initiate follow-ups, print reports and more.
View a completed or in-progress workflow
- Navigate to CONTROL PANEL > FORMS > WORKFLOW REPORT
- Use the page filters to find a specific workflow. You can filter by the following data:
- Workflow Name
- Original Form that initiated the workflow
- When the form was last updated
- Workflow Status – Completed, Stopped, Overdue, Open
- Workflows that have open Follow Up’s
- Workflows that have open requests
- Original Observer
- Current Responsible Party
- Select Columns – Before searching for your workflow you can choose the columns of data that you would like displayed by clicking SELECT COLUMNS.
- Transcript List – Clicking SEARCH will display a grid of workflows that match the search criteria. Here you can click to VIEW or DELETE a workflow that is in progress or complete.