Here's what's new in HazardScout:
- All-new API for accessing your HazardScout data programmatically
- Newly refreshed iPhone & iPad app for iOS 10 compatibility
- Speed improvements for filling out forms
- Brand new billing module to manage payments and invoices
- Come see our booth at the 2016 OSHA Conference in Houston
New HazardScout API
Your IT team can now programmatically access data from your HazardScout account via our API. This includes employees, training, inspections, forms, reports... over 20 endpoints total.
The API includes full documentation with code examples for 8 languages. We also offer a "Try It" page where you can preview an API call and see real responses from the API.
To access the API for your organization, you need to grant the "Manage API" permission within your Roles & Permissions page. Once permission is granted, they will see a new API page within their Control Panel. There they can get started by generating an API token and reading the documentation.
The complete HazardScout API Docs are available here.
Updated iPhone & iPad App
iOS 10 introduced a few changes regarding permissions to access your camera, photos, and your location. We've updated our app to be in compliance with those new changes.
The new version is 1.7.6 and is a free download on the iTunes App Store.
Speed Improvements for Forms
Among our recent updates are a series of performance improvements for those filling out forms - especially forms with a large number of fields. We've benchmarked the changes on various devices and here's a rough look at the speed improvements:
New Billing Module
For those that pay via credit card, we now offer a billing module which allows you to:
- update your card directly through the site
- view your invoice history
- manually pay for invoices directly
- view a projection of your next month's invoice
- edit settings such as an email contact and notes shown on your credit card statement
To access the billing module, you must have the "Edit Billing" permission enabled within the Roles & Permissions module.
2016 OSHA Conference
If you're around Houston on November 29-30, 2016 then come see our HazardScout booth at the 2016 OSHA Oil & Safety Conference.
If you have any questions about these new features (or anything else), then please reach out to us via our help page, email us at [email protected], or give us a call at (844) 552-2552.
New to HazardScout?